Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Soo... I gotta comment this.

First of all congratulations on doing this simply AMAZING game. Man, I guess it was simply f**ing horrible to program this s**t.
This is one step ahead of all those guitar hero shit.
I mean, this is all waht we ever wanted, customize, be diferent, be amazing.
Everyone can heart out some button sequences, but this... WOOW.
Second of all, you need a game plot. Yeah. A game plot would be just terrific.
Third of all, the play-along style has some flaws, maybe some colors to the buttons will do the trick. And maybe only 5 buttons...
Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS. You deserve my hard to get 9.

Audio: 9,5.
Game-play: 8,5
Creativity: 9,0
BGM: 5,0 (Just take it out, it confuses the song creation)
Overall: 8,8.

Keep Walking!

Evil-Dog responds:

BGM, just stop it on the radio!

Arise Arise

Allright.

Let me tell you something.
The text just below the review box tells me to make a "constructive criticism" if I give you a low rating.

Well I'm giving you 2 and I'll tell you why.

If you were only some random guy who uploads some random stuff like that - GREAT - I would give you 7 or 8 for the work. BUT YOU ARE MoFunZone. You Cannot Accept Amateur Stuff Like That.

I believe that the raster backgrounds and stuff are needed on a "supposed-to-be scary game", but DAMN - do you know Photoshop? It really helps.

And, you should take for example the Ex-Mortis series.

And for Christ sake - POPPING RETARDED FACES ARE NOT SCARY - it may make you jumpy at first but, after that, it's just annoying.

AND WTF WAS THAT BY THE DOOR?

The diary says that the spirits who haunts the shack are the people that died there. That spirit looked like a colored Blanka, from Street Fighter.

Ridiculous really. The plot is not original, and I'm not playing the sequel for two reasons:

The first one sucks, so I'm not wasting my time.
Once upon a time, there was a forest, inside the forest there was a shack, and by the shack there was a lot of poorly animated red eyes and a FUCKING SEWER ENTRY! IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FOREST! FUCK THAT SHIT.

Constructive enough?

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Orgasm Girl 2 Orgasm Girl 2

Funny

Please, talk to LazyMuffin! His parody of your game is absolutly delightful.

Submachine 6: the edge Submachine 6: the edge

OMG really?

I think I'm dreaming.

The game is loading and I'm already posting this review. I've played ALL submachine chapters cuz man, it is DAMN GOOD.

GOOD WORK!

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

Yes she is dead.

It could be even darker and morbid.

There was a game released in 1999 called ALICE, wich was a great shooter, and just as dark as your story.

Keep the good work.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Glitch on 183 above space,

If you manege to get over 183 above space and keep pressing W, you will always be kicking at the same high. Always 183.

Pixel Pixel

Very original.

Great action shooter, but it isn't that addictive. Actually it ain't addictive at all.

So 4/5 - 8/10. Must have been a pain in the ass to program that.

Vorago Vorago

Waste of good animation, sound and acting.

I'm sorry dude, inspiration is a conductor to NEW creations. I saw anything new. It was just a Myst remake from the beginning to the end.

Try to be more original. I know you can build a diferent story line from that.

Oh and i don't think that you got the whole concept of The Myst. It is about putting different types of society inside a small place. In the movie's case, we have the Church, Militar and Political society.

Its all about "What trully happens when chaos comes uppon us"

People get confused and start to follow the ones who actually belive in what they say.

You seem like someone who didn't understand this and made a terrible copy of a work of art.

UberTube UberTube

Woohoo i got 4th in the rank!

Just amazing!

Keep Walking

This Game is a Joke This Game is a Joke

Duuude hahah. You own!

YOU OWN!
God damn it "Gremlins in a soaked pussy" ? WTH do you come up with this stuff? Big Fan!

Keep Walking.